(Closed) Game Programmer - Team Junkfish
Updated: Nov 3, 2022
We are seeking skilled, motivated, talented programmers with a passion for video games and the talent and skills to create them to join our development team. If you enjoy being involved in creating world class games, have experience using game software tools, enjoy working in a collaborative team environment AND have a passion for game development, then Come PLAY LOUDER With Us!
We encourage candidates to apply regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, age, or any other diversifying factor, as we strive to improve equal opportunities and accessibility within the industry.
● Developing and implementing game software in Unity
● Ensuring that the game design is fully implemented and performs as expected
● Ability to test, debug and optimise existing codes and game features.
● Maintaining / modifying existing code and resolving any issues or bugs.
● Working closely with a lead game developer to create task/project deliverables
● Interface with Quality Assurance, Game Producers, Game Designers, Artists, Mathematicians, and Sound Designers
Skills & Requirements
● Experience with Unity3d, C# / Visual Studio
● Mobile App Development (Android & iOS Experience)
● Game Development Experience
● Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
● Certified project management techniques e.g. Scrum
● One released title worked on from start to finish
● Worked on a game either on mobile or PC
About Junkfish Dive into indie with Junkfish - a leading, independent video game development studio based in Scotland and Singapore. We develop and deliver unique, innovative titles for a worldwide audience; best known for the BAFTA-nominated, cult-classic horror, "Monstrum". Most recently, Junkfish became the proud winners of the UK Game of the Show with our multiplayer horror sequel, “Monstrum 2”.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org